Note: I am only keeping this post because it’s my first one and I think it’s cute–in an adorable, yet immature kind of way.
Welcome to my blog! I feel like I should offer you some coffee or something. I’m so excited you are here and look forward to many visits with you in the future.
1. I wanted to tell you briefly what you can expect from my blog so you can decide if you want to come back: I am a Christian. I hold a Biblical Christian worldview. All entries will reflect that.
2. I love a good debate, so I’m open to your comments. However, I will not debate the Diety of Jesus Christ or the inerrancy of the Holy Bible. I’m sure there are lots of other outlets for you to do that. Not here. Thanks.
3. I will keep my entries relevant to the description of the blog. My purpose here is to encourage you that God speaks today in many different ways, through different circumstances, people, inner nudgings and His word.
4. I will keep my posts current. My plan is to post at least weekly, but hopefully every two or three days. So check back often!
5. I will not make you read my “journal” with all my inner groanings and musings (thank goodness!). However, I will use personal experiences to illustrate what God is saying to me and how He is saying it. My prayer is that this will help you recognize the voice of God in your life’s experiences, too.
Before you leave, take the quick survey on the right, post a comment to let me know you stopped by…and on your way home today, pick up one of the books that every person on the planet must read.