The latest book by Sandy Cooper
Do the voices in your head have you spinning in circles? Do you want to do the right thing, but you aren’t sure what that is? How do you know God’s will for your life when your choices are not between “good and evil” but between “good and good”? How do you know if the voice in your head is God…or just you?
In this 8-Lesson in-depth Bible study, you will consult and apply hundreds of Bible passages related to hearing God’s voice so you can…
- See the different and sometimes shocking ways God spoke throughout Scripture
- Study the lives of Bible heroes like Noah, Moses, Elijah, David, and Daniel to discover why they heard God clearly and often (and so can you!)
- Uncover The 5 Keys to Becoming a Good Listener
- Discern the distinct characteristics of God’s voice, so you can recognize every counterfeit
- Learn to recognize the voice of the flesh and the voice of Satan, so you can effectively silence each one
- Understand why God is sometimes silent
This Bible study workbook has questions for reflection, application, and discussion, with plenty of room to write answers. It’s perfect for personal or group study.