This is my 17th Summer Break as a mom with kids on a school schedule. Some summers unfolded swimmingly and some did not. The difference between the summers that went well and the summers that I completely sabotaged rested primarily on decisions I made that ultimately sabotaged my balance. Today I’m giving you 5 ways to Sabatoage your Summer and suggestions for a better way. And be sure to stick around to the end of the show because I announce my summer plans for the podcast!
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF MOM, YOU’RE AMAZING! AND OTHER THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU:
1. Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts
2. Take a screenshot of your review
3. Email the picture to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2 (If you have already left a review):
1. Share your favorite episode of The Balanced MomCast with a friend (or 10) any way you choose (social media, text, email, word of mouth)
2. Email me at email@example.com and tell me that you did
Only a few copies left so hurry!
Want to explore your highest priorities and set up a system for living a life consistent with them?
Here is my other Bible study on hearing God’s voice. You should buy it:
Have a question or a comment about anything else? I personally reply to every email! firstname.lastname@example.org
My website: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.