Well, it’s November, and the holiday season is officially descending upon us. If you’re like me, your feelings about this are a mixed bag of “Awww…I love Christmas” and “Oh my gosh, I have so much to do!” If you are already struggling with balancing your day-to-day life, adding all the decorating, shopping, cooking, and partying can push you over the edge. Have no fear. I’m here to help. Today I’m giving you 7 Things you can do this week to help you avoid holiday overwhelm.
- Create your holiday to-don’t list.
- Knock something off your to-do list.
- Declutter something.
- Write out your shopping lists and set your Christmas budget.
- Plan out your Thanksgiving menu and make out your grocery list
- Update your calendar with all the holiday happenings.
- Take extra good care of yourself.
Listen to EP128 for the explanation of the Holiday To-Don’t List
Need a Christmas gift for that woman in your life? How ’bout these?
To hear other holiday episodes from 2019:
EP28 “How to Spend Less at Christmas”
EP29 “Setting Boundaries Around Your Time and Relationships.”
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.