In this episode I share a simple strategy for gaining control of your day in these summer months when the schedule is wonky, the days are longer, and the structure of the school year has been removed…all in just 33 minutes a day, as the name implies.
Listen to EP 7 for more on daily routines
LISTEN TO THE END FOR THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL OFFERS:
1) Finding Your Balance is on sale June 27-June 30th
2) Join our private Facebook community (must have a copy of the book to join)
- July 1- July 31
- I will lead you through Finding Your Balance
- Daily accountability
- Daily access to me (ask me anything!)
- Quick–get in, get out. (because: Summer!)
3) If you buy Finding Your Balance in any format, receive FREE the first two chapters of my next book Is the Voice in My Head God or Just Me?
4) Buy 10 copies of Finding Your Balance at the sale price of $12.99 and get a 30-minute coaching call with me (either private or with your Bible study group) and be entered to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card
Email me and tell me you bought the book and how many copies to be entered in the drawing, get access to the private Facebook group, get your FREE chapters, and schedule your coaching call!