Ep 79: The Introduction to Is The Voice in My Head God or Just Me?
Like audio books? You’ll love today’s episode. Today I’m reading to you the Introduction to my new book Is the Voice in My Head God or Just Me? Learn the story behind my 25-year study of Scripture to understand if and how God speaks to people, as well as what to expect and what not to expect in this new study.
In this 8-lesson in-depth Bible study you will consult and apply hundreds of Bible passages related to hearing God’s voice so you can…
- See the different—and sometimes shocking—ways God spoke to His people throughout Scripture.
- Study the lives of Bible heroes like Noah, Moses, Elijah, David, and Daniel to discover why they heard God clearly and often (and so can you!).
- Uncover The 5 Keys to Becoming a Good Listener.
- Discern the distinct characteristics of God’s voice so you can easily recognize every “counterfeit.”
- Learn to recognize the voice of the flesh and the voice of Satan so you can effectively silence each one.
- Understand why God is sometimes silent—and how His silence doesn’t necessarily mean something is wrong.
This Bible study is perfect for personal or group study, so grab a few friends and ask them if they want to go through it together.
To be the first to hear when Is the Voice in My Head God, or Just Me? releases, click here
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest