We are in week 3 of our Make Social Media Small series. And today, I’m addressing one of the most common pushbacks and biggest misconceptions about social media. It’s something I’ve said and believed myself. Maybe you have said or believed it, too. Curious? Well, buckle-up because we are diving into the dark underbelly of the social media business model. Listen in
Links and Reminders:
For my previous series on social media and tech, check out these episodes
- EP21 Problems with Technology and Social Media for Moms
- EP22 15 Practical Ways to Balance Social Media
- EP23 Parenting in the Age of the Internet, Social Media and Cell Phones
- EP24 Before You Hand Your Child a Cell Phone or Open a Social Media Account
- EP25 Kids, Cell Phones, and Social Media (part 2)
Keep up with me outside the podcast: Join my email list!
BOOKS I QUOTE FROM IN THIS SERIES: (affiliate links)
Have a question or a comment?
Leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.