Ep 91: Breaking Free from The Comparison Trap
Last week in EP90 I introduced the one balance barrier that trips up every woman I know: The Comparison Trap. I talked about the history of it (which literally begins with Cain and Abel, on page 3 of my Bible) and the problem with it. Today, I talk about what we can do about it. If you feel trapped by comparison to other women, I am giving you 5 things you can do about it.
- Recognize that this is an internal problem with you, not with them.
- Consider not just the behavior, but the roots.
- Keep your focus on your own lane, looking straight ahead to Jesus.
- Realize you are not supposed to be like her and she’s not supposed to be like you.
- Speak life to yourself and to her.
Purchase Is the Voice in My Head God or Just Me? On Amazon
Purchase Finding Your Balance on Amazon
Want to lead a group through either of these Bible studies? Don’t forget to grab the Free Supplemental Leader Guide!
To stay in the loop about everything, be sure to be on my email list.
Have a question or comment? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am no longer on social media.