The Latest Book From Sandy Cooper!
“I could never have navigated our family through my husband’s brain cancer journey (and helped balance him and our teens through the various stages of death) without the suggestions/advice and strategies offered by Sandy on BALANCE!!!”
“A very worthwhile and helpful study.”
“This bible study is amazing and it’s steeped with spiritual nuggets from God”
“I had no idea what it was going to be like! Wow it was amazing!”
“I simply cannot express how wonderful and ENLIGHTENING this study has been.”
Q: Who is Finding Your Balance for?
It’s for women. (Sorry, men. You are welcome to read it, but it’s kinda girly.)
- Those who feel frazzled, over scheduled, and overwhelmed.
- Those ready to dig deeply into the Bible to discover what God says about priorities, time, and choices–and how all those affect our balance.
- Those who battle with the most common Barriers to Balance: perfectionism, comparison, people-pleasing, and busyness.
- Those who are ready to self-evaluate their mindsets, tendencies, and schedules to uncover the root causes of their balance issues.
- Those who know quick fix solutions and checklists offer only temporary relief.
- Those who feel so defeated, they’ve concluded balance is a myth.
Q: Who is Sandy and who made her an expert on balance?
Sandy has been studying and teaching balance for nearly two decades, writing on the Internet since 2008, and blogging about balance since 2012.
She daily balances marriage, family, work, and ministry (some days are more balanced than others) and also enjoys reading, cooking, and physical fitness. She has been wife to Jon for nearly 24 years, and is mother to four children (two of them adopted): one adult, one teen, one tween, and one who died at the age of nine months.
She’s really good at laundry. (That isn’t really relevant, but it is notable.)
In the midst of searching for solutions to her own balance problems, Sandy uncovered some key scriptural truths to help her rethink the very concept of balance and make choices that truly reflect her priorities. She loves laughing at her own balance blunders while teaching women these vital Biblical concepts, so they can live the well-balanced lives they so desperately seek.
Q: How much does this book cost?
Q: Is this a workbook or a book-book?
A: Workbook. You’ll look up scriptures in your own Bible, fill-in-the-blanks, write out verses, reflect on your own situation, etc.
Q: Do I need any additional resources to complete this study?
A: You will need a Bible, but you won’t need a journal. There is space in the book to write all your answers.
Q: Can I purchase teaching DVDs to watch Sandy teach?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Can I purchase a leader’s guide?
A: No, a leader’s guide is not available at this time but will be coming soon.