It’s summer! And I’m stepping away from the podcast for a few weeks to rest and enjoy my family. But while I’m gone, I’m replaying some of my favorite episodes that you may have missed or you may want to hear again.
This is the first episode of the series I did on Abiding in Christ based on John 15. This series originally aired in February and March of 2020, literally right before the global pandemic hit and our world went on lockdown. This message changed my life completely. It’s probably the most important series I’ve ever taught.
In 2017, in the midst of the most exhausting season of parenting, God led me to a portion of scripture that changed the way I think, the way I act, the way I pray, and the way I parent. In fact, I cannot think of a single area of my life that has not been transformed by this message. Today, I’m introducing a series that has the potential to transform you as well.
Five Reasons You Need This Series
1. So that in times of doubt, you will believe that Jesus is the Christ (John 20:31)
2. So that in times of death, you will have life. (John 20:31)
3. So that in times of trouble, you will have peace. (John 16:33)
4. So that in times of persecution, you will not fall away (John 16:1)
5. So that in times of sadness, discouragement, or disillusionment, you will have joy. (John 15:11)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.