- Adopt. Sandy’s Blog Series on Adoption
2. Foster. https://nfpaonline.org/foster
5. Be an Advocate.https://casaforchildren.org/advocate-for-children/
- Provide Respite Care.https://kentucky.kvc.org/programs-and-services/foster-care/
You can ask a foster or adoptive family how you can best serve them, or use the National Foster Care and Adoption Directory to find local agencies that can connect you with information on how to become a respite care provider.
- Support foster or adoptive families through a reputable organization on the front lines.
https://showhope.org/ (Steven Curtis Chapman’s organization)
8. Sponsor a child through a reputable organization.
World Vision: https://www.worldvision.org/
Comprehensive prayer guide for 24 relevant adoption and foster-related needs.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more balance stuff at thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest
To help you find balance with social media and all other things, get Finding Your Balance, an 11-Lesson Bible Study.