Ep 38: The Measurements Log
Before you begin any fitness plan, you should get a baseline of where you are now, before you begin. Here are a few things you should measure NOW, and then again periodically (usually monthly)
1. Weight–naked, first thing in the morning, after you pee and before you drink anything.
2. Body Fat Percentage
3. Measurements–do at the same time as your weight. Take a simple tape measure and record your
4. BMI–for a calculator, click here
5. Before photo
6. Resting Heart Rate–I talk about how to measure that here.
8. Clinical Measurements–like cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, etc.
Receive email updates from me!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding Your Balance is available on Amazon for $14.99
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest