Ep 63: When Loss Means Growth
Motherhood often feels like loss: Loss of your schedule, loss of control, loss of yourself. This can be very confusing because, as a Christian, you KNOW God has called you to live an abundant life! So, what’s up with this? Are you doing something wrong? Or are you doing something right?
(spoiler: you’re doing something right!)
Today, we continue our Abide series based on John 15:1-17
The main points we cover:
1. Outside of harvesting itself, pruning is the single most important task for ensuring a plentiful harvest
2. The Vinedresser prunes back
- aggressive growth
- dead and dying leaves and branches
- suckers and shoots from the True Vine
3. Pruning is individual and personal
Be sure to listen to Episode 61 and 62!
Receive email updates from me!
Email me at email@example.com
Finding Your Balance is available on Amazon for $14.99
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest