Motherhood often feels like loss: Loss of your schedule, loss of control, loss of yourself. This can be very confusing because, as a Christian, you KNOW God has called you to live an abundant life! So, what’s up with this? Are you doing something wrong? Or are you doing something right?
(spoiler: you’re doing something right!)
Today, we continue our Abide series based on John 15:1-17
The main points we cover:
1. Outside of harvesting itself, pruning is the single most important task for ensuring a plentiful harvest
2. The Vinedresser prunes back
- aggressive growth
- dead and dying leaves and branches
- suckers and shoots from the True Vine
3. Pruning is individual and personal
Be sure to listen to Episode 61 and 62!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My blog: thescooponbalance.com
Follow me on Pinterest