Are you a person who loves choosing a word for the year? Or maybe someone who has never chosen a word of the year? Does the thought of it frustrate you? Scare you? Excite you? Irritate you? No matter where you are on the spectrum of feelings, I’m here for you. Today I’m sharing
- why you may want to choose a word
- how to choose one
- creative ways to apply the word
- and what to do if you still don’t have one!
For a full transcript and other bonuses, consider joining The Balanced MomCast Patreon Community.
What is The Balanced MomCast Patreon Community?
I’ve been helping frazzled moms find peace for over a decade — on The Balanced MomCast since 2019! You can go back over the 168 episodes before this and listen to hours and hours of valuable content that I created for you for free over the last almost 4 years.
When you become a patron of the show, you gain access to exclusive content–like podcast transcripts–many of you have asked for transcripts and now you can have them, resources, and our new MomCast BFF Community. Your support allows me to create even more valuable content for tired mamas trying to juggle all the things.
So, in a very real way, when you become a patron, you help frazzled moms, too.
Wave to Me in the Carpool Level
At the Wave to Me in the Carpool Level, you will receive warm feelings for helping this podcast remain on the air, ad-free. You may also likey receive eternal rewards, though I cannot confirm this at this time since the eternal rewards on not mine to give. But you will be supporting content that is making a difference in eternity–this I know for sure.
So, $5 a month you are simply saying, “Sandy…thank you for investing in me. Here is a small token of support.”
Let’s Grab Coffee Level
At the Let’s Grab Coffee Level, you receive all the warm feelings (and likely-but-not- confirmed eternal rewards) of the Wave to Me in Carpool Level, but also gain access to written transcripts of all solo episodes beginning with EP169 today (and select guest episodes) + digital downloads of all my books! The digital downloads alone are a ($30 value).
$25/month and is only open to 10 people. You get
- Everything included in the first two levels including…
- Transcripts of all solo episodes (Beginning with EP 169–today’s episode)
- Digital Copy (PDF) of Mom, You’re Amazing! And Other Things I Want to Tell You ($10 value)
- Digital Copy (PDF) of Is the Voice in My Head God, or Just Me? ($10 Value)
- Digital Copy (PDF) of Finding Your Balance ($10 value)
- Live Monthly BFF Q&As–these will be monthly zoom calls where we will talk about whatever you want…you can pick my brain or I can help you strategize something in your home or in your life, you can ask me questions…whatever you want! You can also connect with other BFFs of the show.
- Signed Copy Book Bundle! That means you get a free signed physical copy of each of my books that you can keep or gift to your friend ($50 value–U.S. residents only)
- You will receive a Regular BFF shout-out on the podcast + a link to your website/product in the show notes for as long as you are a BFF of the Pod. If you have a book or something you sell on etsy or you sell coaching or courses…I will actively mention and promote you and your stuff for as long as you support the show.
Keep up with me outside the podcast: Join my email list!
Have a question or a comment?
Leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.